Many of the links listed below will take you out of the UW-IVGCF website. We have no control over the content on those pages, which is subject to change without our knowledge. All of the links open in a new window or tab.
- InterVarsity: The national organization's website
- IV Graduate & Faculty Ministries: National website
- The Well: Women in the Academy & Professions
- InterVarsity Press
- UW IVCF: The UW undergraduate chapter of InterVarsity
- Christian Legal Society: Student run organization for UW Law students.
- IV International Fellowship: International Fellowship is for international students and scholars, as well as others from the UW community. All are welcome.
- Asian-American InterVarsity: An Asian American family at the UW-Madison following Jesus and sharing his love in our community and beyond.
- Chapters Found in Wisconsin
- Visit www.alphana.org for more information.
- The Alpha course is an informal, three-month introduction to the Christian faith. People attend the course for many different reasons. Some would like a low-key introduction to the basic ideas of Christianity. Others may have attended church off-and-on for years but feel that they have never really understood the foundations of Christian faith. Still others may have doubts about the veracity of Christian claims and would like a forum in which to discuss those doubts. Whatever their reasons for attending, Alpha Group welcomes everyone and maintains a relaxed, non-judgmental atmosphere in which people can speak freely and openly about Christianity.
- The Bible Gateway: This site allows you to do advanced searches of scripture.